Terms & Conditions
The House of Waterford Crystal is the business or trading name of WWRD Ireland Limited, a limited liability company registered under the laws of the Republic of Ireland with company registration number 466608.
These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can purchase tickets online for your visit to the House of Waterford Crystal from WWRD Ireland Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”). Once your etickets have been purchased, the booking is non-changeable and non- refundable. This however does not, in any way, affect your statutory rights.
By purchasing etickets for the House of Waterford Crystal through this website, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and agree to our use of the information you provide us with.
Please note you must have received a confirmation email from us to have a valid booking.
- All persons wishing to purchase tickets to visit the House of Waterford Crystal do so subject to the following terms and conditions:
- his online booking service is only available to persons over the age of 18. The following credit and debit cards are accepted: [Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Diners and Maestro]. To make a purchase or a booking with a credit or debit card, you must hold a valid credit or debit card in your name and/or have the permission of the person or company to whom the card is issued to use the card. It is your responsibility to ensure that the card proffered may lawfully be utilized to make the purchase or booking. You must ensure that sufficient funds are available to cover any and all charges incurred by you. We reserve the right to refuse your booking if your proposed payment by credit or debit card cannot be processed for any reason.
- As soon as practical after booking, we will send you an email confirming the date, time and cost of your booking. Please print this and retain it. It is essential that you bring this with you when you present yourself at the House of Waterford Crystal. eTickets can only be redeemed on presentation of a valid confirmation email or booking reference.
- On arrival at the House of Waterford Crystal you must validate your eticket by producing a legible print out of your eticket at the entry.
- Any additional persons wishing to enter with the eticket holder will be required to pay the normal entry fee.
- ave as otherwise permitted by us, all persons entering the House of Waterford Crystal factory tour, must pay for admission. Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required. Any person attempting to gain admission without a valid ticket may be ejected.
- All prices on the House of Waterford website are quoted in Euro. We reserve the right to increase or decrease our prices at any time before you book, and to alter any offers or promotions without notice. However, once your booking is confirmed the price of your booking as stated in the confirmation email will not be increased.
- Once purchased, your ticket must be used within 12 calendar months. No eticket may be re-sold without our previous written permission. If we reasonably believe that an eticket has been re-sold without such consent, the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from our premises without payment or compensation. In this regard our decision shall be final.
- It is the sole responsibility of the bearer of the eticket to check opening times and tour times of the House of Waterford Crystal.
- Should the House of Waterford Crystal operate scheduled tours on the date of your visit, you will be accommodated on the first available tour with availability following your arrival.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over throughout the visit.
- Visitors are expected to respect and conform to local laws and customs.
- In the interests of safety, visitors may be asked to submit to a search of their person or belongings and anyone refusing to submit or found to be in possession of materials believed by us to be dangerous or unsuitable will denied entry or removed from the premises.
- Any behaviour likely to cause annoyance to other visitors or confusion of any kind is not permitted. If, in the House of Waterford Crystal’s opinion, a visitor is behaving in such a way as to cause danger, distress or annoyance to others or damage to property, he/she may be removed from the building without refund. In addition, he/she must meet any expenses incurred as a result of such behaviour.
- We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to cancel a booking subsequent to booking, refund payment, refuse entry to or remove from our premises or the vicinity of our premises any person who in our sole opinion:
a. has affected, is likely to affect, the safety or enjoyment of other visitors or of our employees.
b. Has behaved, or is likely to behave, in a manner which has, or is likely to, affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors or of our employees.
c. Has used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may result in a breach of the peace.
- In accordance with Irish Law, smoking is strictly prohibited within all our premises. All breaches will be dealt with strictly.
- We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that all of the exhibits/ displays are open for use by visitors during normal opening hours. However, we reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, whether for safety reasons or otherwise, and with or without prior notice, to close the House of Waterford Crystal or any part of it. In the event of total closure, we will refund any visitor the cost of his or her prepaid ticket. Otherwise we have no liability for such closure whatever, including but not limited to liability for travel expenses or any other out of pocket expenses.
- Other than liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, we, our employees or agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, suffered by a visitor howsoever arising. Personal property is brought onto our premises at the sole risk of the visitor. All visitors are responsible for the care of their own belongings whilst on our premises and we accept no legal responsibility whatsoever for the same. For the avoidance of doubt, this extends to any car park utilized by visitors and we accept no liability whatsoever for any car or their vehicle parked by a guest on or in the vicinity of its premises.
- Only food and beverage purchased from us may be consumed at the House of Waterford Crystal.
- Pets or animals of any nature (with the exception of guide dogs and hearing dogs) are expressly prohibited at the House of Waterford Crystal.
- From time to time we or other authorized parties may carry out photography and/or video recording and/or other monitoring on our premises which may feature visitors. By accepting these terms and conditions you agree that we or any authorized party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional advertising, publicity material or monitoring activity in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with us or such authorized parties (as the case may be).
- Visitors are welcome to use cameras, videos and other photographic recording devices within the premises, subject to law. However all such photographs and footage taken shall be for home and personal use only and shall not be sold, used or re-used for any commercial purpose whether or not for gain without our prior express written permission. From time to time our staff may request visitors to refrain from the use of cameras, videos and other photographic recording devices at our sole discretion including but not limited to in the interests of child protection.
- The House of Waterford Crystal is a fully accessible visitor attraction. It is our aim that all of our visitors’ access requirements are fully met. The House of Waterford Crystal is fully accessible for wheelchairs and there are accessible toilet facilities. For information on accessible parking or any other matter please contact +353 (0)51 317000.
- If for some reason you are unhappy with any aspect of your booking with us, we ask that you write to us, care of House of Waterford Crystal, The Mall, Waterford Ireland. Where possible, please quote the relevant Booking Reference Number and provide all other relevant information.
- eTickets are not valid for groups and can only be used by individuals. For group bookings please contact +353 (0)51 317000.
- No special offer can be used in conjunction with etickets.
- No concessions are available in respect of etickets purchased over the internet.
- Your personal data will be held by WWRD Ireland Limited. We will only use your personal data as set out in our privacy statement. The privacy statement may be accessed on here.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with Irish Law and any claim brought under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
- Whilst we endeavour to make this website available 24 hours a day, we accept no liability if this website is unavailable at any time and for any period. Access to the website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reason. We do not warrant or make any representation that use of the website or the booking service will be uninterrupted or error free, that the contents will be correct, accurate or reliable or that this site or server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
MEM 18 04 12