House of Waterford Crystal shortlisted for Irish Tourism Industry Awards 2017
The House of Waterford Crystal is proud to have been short-listed for the Irish Tourism Industry Awards 2017, in the category of Best Cultural Experience – Large.
Winners will be announced at the Gala Event on Friday, February 3rd at the Clayton Hotel in Dublin. The Awards are a celebration of excellence within our Industry.
They give recognition to the people, companies and organisations, both overseas and here in Ireland, that have made significant contributions to developing, marketing, selling and delivering improved visitor experiences in Ireland and to increasing the number of visitors from overseas.
In Particular, the Irish Tourism Industry Awards aim to:
- Publicly recognise and reward excellence
- Provide a benchmark for best practice
- Encourage the continuous raising of standards
- Provide better visitor experiences
- Emphasise the value of the tourism sector
- Promote a bienniel platform of celebration
- Provide networking opportunities for operators and supporters